Year 11 BTEC Mock Examinations
Wednesday, 9 November – Friday, 11 November 2022
Your child will be involved in a series of BTEC mock examinations during the period stated above.
Students will be attending their normal timetabled lessons during this period unless they are in examinations. All of these examinations are in the morning, so your child needs to ensure they arrive at school no later than 8:45am and go straight to the examination venue for the examination to commence at 9:00am.
Please ensure your child attends school on these days as these mock examinations will help ensure that your child is best prepared for their actual examinations in the new year.
Students have been issued with individual timetables which they can view online on Edulink. It is important for students to understand that it is their responsibility to know when they have examinations and where they need to be in order to sit those examinations.
Students also need to ensure that they have read all the JCQ Information for Candidates documents which are accessible on the Student Portal, under the examination information tab, prior to completing any examinations.
Students must adhere to the following basic expectations during the examinations, both now and in the new year:
- They must be on time to all examination sessions
- They must enter the examination room with empty pockets
- Mobile phone and any electronic device are not allowed
- They are not allowed to wear a watch on their wrist in the examination room
- Students must have a black pen
- Students are only allowed water to drink in the examination room and this must be in clear bottle, the bottle must have the label removed
- Students will be expected to leave all coats outside of the examination room as appropriate
- Students will not be allowed to leave the room during the examination at any point unless it is for a valid medical reason
- Students must remain in the examination room for the full time of their examination
If you have any questions regarding this examination period, then please do not hesitate to contact me at the Academy.
Mrs J Kaur Mr D Irish
Senior Teacher Principal