As you will know from Thursday, 5 November until Wednesday, 2 December 2020, new lockdown restrictions apply across England.
What does this mean for you as a family of a child in our schools?
• Your child must attend school as normal if they do not have Covid-19 symptoms, are not isolating, and have not received an NHS letter stating that they are extremely clinically
• Children whose doctors have confirmed they are still clinically extremely vulnerable are advised not to attend school for 4 weeks until 2 December. Your child’s school will
make appropriate arrangements for them to continue their education at home.
• Children who live with someone who is clinically extremely vulnerable, but who are not clinically extremely vulnerable themselves, should still attend school.
• Out of school activities, this include extra-curricular clubs, will stop for the next 4 weeks. These may be held online instead.
• Families should only make essential visits to the Academy. Parental meetings should be held online or via telephone where possible.
• Families should refrain from dropping off items at the Academy. Please remind your child to bring all items they require for the Academy day
Our priority remains the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff and students. We thank you for your continued support in helping to make sure we continue your children’s education in the best and safest way that we can.
If you have any questions or you would like further help, then please contact us by telephone on 0121 558 8086 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org