We will be launching the Edulink One App to our families in February 2021. This app is currently being used at one of the schools in our Trust and has received outstanding feedback from both students and parents.
This platform will improve the information and communication between Shireland Collegiate Academy and its families. The platform can be accessed from any device – PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device – via the web browser or via the EduLink app.
This App will hold all the information in one place and there will no longer be a need to search through emails for letters or reports. All information shared with you on this platform will be information directly relevant to you and your child. Edulink One will replace Groupcall Xpressions.
Students will have their own login which gives them most of the information below so we kindly request that parental login details are not shared with students.
Some of the Edulink features parents will find useful are:
- Account Info – This screen will let you see general information about the selected child, such as contact information, DOB, tutor etc.
- Achievement – Will show any Student Achievement Rewards.
- Attendance – Families will be able to view statutory attendance statistics, individual subject attendance and monthly attendance figures.
- Calendar – This will be populated with upcoming events, parents’ evening dates and school holidays. If a dot is showing under a date, it means there are one or more events happening that day. Click the date to find out more information.
- Contacts – This screen will show you the contact information we have for Families.
- Exams – This will give you information about any exams your child may be taking. You will find an exam timetable as well as exam entries.
- Links – Parents can access useful links from within EduLink
- Noticeboard – This screen will show uploaded notices or letters to keep tabs on what their child should be doing.
- Timetable – This gives you a view of your child’s current timetable and will be kept up to date with any changes of teachers, groups or rooms as they happen.
- Update Information – Keep the school up to date with your current contact information. Families can access and edit their contact details and their child’s information and consents.
- Documents – Families can access all Academic Reports enabling them to be downloaded.
- Forms – Families will be able to complete forms quickly and easily without having to send paper copies home.
- Clubs – Families can see what clubs their child is involved in.
- Parents’ Evening – Families can book their slots with teachers ready for upcoming parents’ evenings
(Please note that some of these options are under the “More” options tab on the App)
Is EduLink secure?
All data within the EduLink One software is encrypted using SSL technology. To make use of the app on your own personal device (mobile/tablet) you are required to have an “unlock” pin/password/fingerprint or facial recognition.
How do I get a log-in for EduLink?
A child’s personal data merits particular protection under the new data protection law, which came into effect in May 2018. Parents with Parental Responsibility will be provided with a login for EduLink as the software provides access and editing functionality to a child’s personal data. If the school has not been able to verify Parental Responsibility for a parent, evidence will need to be provided at main reception.
Parents will receive their username and password separately via email from Shireland Collegiate Academy.
How can I access EduLink One?
For security we will not be sharing the information below on the letter containing your usernames and passwords and we would urge all parents to make a note or download the App in preparation.
Mobile Apps: EduLink One is available from Google Play, Amazon App Store and the Apple App Store. Search “EduLink One” from the store most applicable to you.
|Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad and
|Requires Android 4.4 and up.||No special requirement.|
Once downloaded the school ID is “Shireland”.
As a starting point please do review your details through “update information” and make any changes necessary and review the document area as this should be populated with your child’s reports.
For any further information please click the link to the Edulink One section of our website Edulink One Information – Shireland Collegiate Academy or if you haven’t received your username and password by the Friday, 5 February, please do contact the Academy through the school’s [email protected] email address.
Mr D Irish